Set Up a Company
In the modern world, it is possible not only to do business online but also to set them up in this format.
Opening a company in Estonia gives you a lot of advantages:
- Where, if not in Estonia, the income tax is 0%!
- You can successfully use Estonia as a “window” to Europe since it is a part of the Schengen Zone. This is your entrance to the European market. Additionally, Estonia has international agreements on the avoidance of double taxation with 59 countries.
- Estonia has a very transparent and understandable tax system even for a beginner without progressive taxes.
- There is no mandatory condition to pay the salary to the director of the company and there are no requirements for the wage rate.
- The founders and board members may not be Estonian residents (there is no need to have a local director).
- There is no need to contribute to share capital when establishing a company.
- Estonia has the minimum possible areas of activity with the necessary licensing.
How can you not want to open a company in Estonia after all these advantages? Considering that this can be done in a couple of clicks.